December 2, 2013

Beauty Crown 2013 Wk 1: Personal Care Product Faves




The Beauty Crown Awards are a yearly favorites collaborative effort including beauty bloggers around the globe.  The Beauty Crown Awards were created by Lily from Beauty with Lily Liz from My Pretty Obsessions, Jackie from Five Two Certified, and Shalunya from Shalunya & Boyet. We felt that a collaborative effort from a large number of beauty bloggers would be much more interesting to our readers and would garner more attention. The Beauty Crown Awards are a 5 week event with each week covering types of products.





Week 1 of the Beauty Crown Awards covers Personal Care Items. Below are my Week 1 Selections:




HAIR


Shampoo & Conditioner
Clear Scalp Therapy Shampoo



This has been the only shampoo+conditioner that has been gentle on my scalp and hair!

Hairspray
*I don't use hairspray* but I do like this leave-in conditioning spray:
The GK Hair Taming System with Juvectin which I talked about here:
in my July 2013 Favorites


I really love this spray as it doesn't weigh my hair down and looking greasy. It leaves a nice shine! I used this a lot during the Summer to protect it from the hot Sun and humidity!

Styling Product
Josie Maran Pure 100% Argan Oil is great taming my frizzy bed head hair!
I just use a drop or two in the ends of my hair then I run my hand all over.
I have used this on my lashes too as I have been trying out a lot of mascaras from all the subscription boxes. 


Hair Mask
Macadamia Oil Deep Repair Mask
This is my all time favorite hair mask! I have not found any other hair mask that has given my hair such softness as it air dries then the next day I have to almost no frizz!




SCENTS


Body Mist
Bath&Body Works- White Citrus
I love the smell of this as it is so light and fresh! I just mist this quick before I run out the door to go get coffee or errands.


Perfume
Kat Von D Saint rollerball perfume
So I recently just mentioned this on my October 2013 Favorites but I have not used any other perfume so often (almost every single day even if I am just at home!) as this one. I have fallen in-love with a few sample perfumes I have but this one for the Fall/Winter Season is my all time fave scent!





SKIN CARE (Non-Facial)


Body Wash
Organix Coconut Milk Hibiscus Scent Body Wash
I love the scent of coconut when I'm in the shower as that just takes me back to Hawaii or anywhere Paradise is! This is my "Me Time" and so I like this to be as relaxing time as possible


Bar Soap
*I don't use bar soap anymore*

Body Scrub
Fresh Sugar Body Scrub
I love the feel of the big sugar crystals as I rub this all over my legs and arms, and the nice fresh lemon oil scent it leaves on my skin after is just awesome! Makes me feel like I just went to a spa! 

Moisturizer
Palmer's Cocoa Butter Lotion
I am a chocoholic and putting this on all over my body is just...delicious! It is such a treat and it's such a plus that it keeps my skin very smooth and moisturized! All year long I use this lotion as it's not greasy to use during the Summer and it keeps my skin nice and hydrated during the cooler seasons!




Hair Removal
Venus Razor + hair conditioner
Yes I have stopped using shaving cream and use an inexpensive hair conditioner instead to shave. The conditioner actually makes the razor glides smoother than those women's shaving creams I have used! Try it before you shake your head on me.



And that's it for my Week 1 of my All Time Personal Care Product Favorites in 2013!
If you would like to join us for Week 2: Facial Products starting Dec.9, do click on the link down below to get the list on where you can write your favorite beauty products!
To see what the other girls who are participating in the Beauty Crown Collaboration, check out the Linky Tool after this post. Click on any of the images and it will take you to that bloggers post of her Beauty Crown fave list! Also join us in our Google+ Beauty Crown Community if you have any further questions or confusions about this collaboration post.










No comments:

Post a Comment

fivetwocertified.blogspot.com