November 19, 2014

Fashion Feature: Autumn Wear with Alice's Pig

Products provided by Alice's Pig. See full blog disclosure under "Disclosure Policy" tab


Founded by two sisters siblings, Amanda & Nicolai, from Brixton in South London and huge fans of the vintage styles from Alice in Wonderland, Amanda and Nicolai have created this wonderful line called,
Alice's Pig


It is a line full of playful designs with a vintage look and a pop of modern style.

About the brand:
Alice's Pig is about mixing vintage and modern styles using beautiful unique fabrics that has been hand picked for you. 
"The brand image comes from our love for Alice in Wonderland, where crazy is normal. The name is a reminder that colliding styles and cultures can produce something interesting and that there can be beauty and surprise in anything; even in a pig."
They are sold at different small boutiques in the United States but for easier shopping convenience just go to their site, www.AlicesPig.com and do check out the other collections they have in the site! 
Now shall we take a look at some of the beautiful pieces that they have nicely sent and I was very excited to style and share with you all! 

Farrah's Fur
Autumn 2014 Collection
This has a 70's vibe pattern with a detachable faux fur. The lining is this bright neon pink fabric.
Pictured below is the size4 coat. I love the faux fur in the collar and the pattern on this which gives it a nice vintage-feel to my outfits! There is one gold button to close the coat. Unfortunately this does not come with pockets but the faux fur makes it up for that!

This coat would look great over a sweater dress or skinny jeans. Keeping everything underneath your medium-long and lose fitting coat, body-fitting will make any outfit look more polished. Pictured above I have paired it with this UNIQLO denim long sleeve dress and long boots for a casual night look. 

Ruby's Red
Winter 2014
This is a beautiful burgundy two-piece dress. The skirt comes with pockets and the crop top long sleeves have a zipper on the side. 

I love wearing these long boots with skirts in the Autumn. I am not into showing my mid-area but this two-piece is not as showy as other crop top styles out there. The burgundy color is so perfect for the Fall and accessorizing with gold toned jewelries will look beautifully over that color! I even matched my makeup to the burgundy theme going on here - gold eyeshadows with deep red lipstick.


Wendy's Wrap
Winter 2014
This "funky tartan skirt" with small houndstooth pattern wrap around style skirt, and is closed with the navy blue buttons in the front. It comes with two pockets as well and has a black lining. 

This is my favorite outfit of the three and the one that confused hubby big time! He asked why was I wearing an athletic shirt with this nice semi-formal skirt with black tights and high heels. I was not sure how to explain it to him but then again he loves to tease me and my outfit choices, so I just ignored him and asked him nicely to just take the pictures so we can go to dinner already.


So here's the story morning glory, I chose a tight fitting athletic shirt to pair with this beautiful skirt to keep it casual. I added black tights for warmth and high heels for some height since the skirt ends below my knees. I love the contrasting color of the yellow clutch with this skirt as a small pop of color and of course you can never go wrong with a German Shepherd as part of your accessory and for cute factor! 
*He just loves to be in pictures, and so does his daddy (taking his picture) so expect to see him a lot in anymore future fashion posts that I will do.


So if you're looking for a piece to amped up your wardrobe or to mix and match with your existing clothes, check out Alice's Pig. That's another thing I love about these pieces, as it is easy to mix with my existing pieces!



No comments:

Post a Comment

fivetwocertified.blogspot.com