October 27, 2014

Fashion feature: HoopsBaby! Jewelry

*Products provided by the company. Go to "Disclosure Policy" tab for full blog disclosure info.


Adding to my FiveTwo Fashion series, I will be doing more informative Fashion Feature style post so you can get a more up close look on the featured item!
If you are an accessory fiend like me and cannot have enough necklaces, bracelets, earrings, fashion statement jewelry pieces, then let me tell you more about 
  
Rope Twist Flower Necklace Set

About the company:
"Hoops Baby! was born to be your mainly destination of Fashion Jewelry. The HB Collection stands for high-end heavy plated real 18 karat gold, rhodium or rose gold, completely free of any chemical elements that can be prejudicial to your sensitive skin. The styles are urban and classic. Delicate but intricate. They were specially designed to make you look gorgeous and a star of your own world."

About the products:
So I have chosen two pieces from the website that I thought adds sparkle and is universal to wear with any bright or dark or neutral outfits. Ok first off is this beautiful necklace called

$33.60
This is described as a choker necklace with black rope twisted chain designed with"three stunning two toned rhinestones". This does have an adjustable gold clasp chain so you can adjust it to your desired length. This sits right between my collar bones and I love wearing this with a boat neck top. The set comes with a copper colored, pear-shaped rhinestone pair of earrings.





Surprise! A candid shot of yours truly wearing my new favorite accessory right now the Rope Twist Flower necklace. The nice cream color of the necklace is just perfect for the Fall and can definitely be worn through Spring. I can see me styling this necklace from a day look to night time so I know I will be grabbing this a lot.



$12.60
I love this bangle because it is a rectangle shape bangle than the usual round one and the gold is mixed with black, and you know how I love to mix metals with my bracelets. I love the tassel with this bangle! I can definitely spray that fabric black tassel with my perfume for the day! I have a tassel dangling in my closet and I rub Chanel Mademoiselle (- the sample page from the magazine) so every time I open my closet it smells (and make me) feel fancy!



Another great thing about this website is that you can order with your Amazon Prime  (2-day Free Shipping) account! A lot of beautiful pieces that will add oomph! to any outfit you have! I already have the other rope twist necklace and another gold necklace on my Amazon Wishlist. Again the link is: HoopsBaby.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

fivetwocertified.blogspot.com