July 7, 2014

POPSUGAR Must Have Box June 2014

Before we do put June behind us, let's take a look inside last month's
 POPSUGAR Must Have Box!

What inspired Us for June? Beachy hair, Citrus; sand, sun, surf; backyard bbqs, relax, unwind, read; stripes  
-Lisa Sugar POPSUGAR Founder & Editor In Chief

I have been using most of the items in this box since I got it last month. I wanted to do a quick review on each product this time instead of just my first impression on each, hence the lateness of this post! 
 

You Smell
Lemon Wet Wipes
Sugg. Retail: $6 / www.yousmellsoap.com
Alcohol free. Made with Aloe. 
There's 12 individually wrapped wet wipes in the box and I have kept a few on my makeup bag already, as this is super essential to have especially now it is hot and humid out. It is definitely great to freshen up with these wipes when you are out and about! It is very gentle and has a nice very subtle lemon scent to it. It doesn't leave my skin sticky afterwards either.


Sachajuan 
Shiny Citrus Body Lotion
Sugg. Retail: $24 / www.sachajuan.com
This luxurious lotion with earth silk technology hydrates and soothes your skin. It has anti-aging benefits and anti-irritant properties as well as giving your skin a scent of fresh citrus and jasmine.
I love the nice, subtle fresh citrus scent of this lotion. This has no shimmer at all, don't be tricked with the "shiny" label on the name. It sinks in to the skin very quickly and keeps it hydrated.

Lollies
Basics Hair Ties
Sugg. Retail: $8 / www.lollieshairties.com
Made from swimwear fabric...We love that these braided ties don't stretch out over time like your average hair bands.
I love the nice braiding design and material of these hair ties! It doesn't get all tangled up on my hair. I have only used it for a month and have not seen any stretching on it so hopefully these lasts a while before they wear out on me.


Emily Griffin's
The One & Only
Sigg. Retail: $ 28 / www.emilygriffin.com
...a novel of unlikely romance and lifelong friends set against the backdrop of Texas football..
I have not finished this book yet, since this hardbound cover is too heavy to commute with(I would have love to read this during my train rides), I just try to read a few pages every night before bed. It is a nice light reading you can bring to the beach or vacation, maybe in audio form or the softbound cover.
One Potato Two Potato
Hawaiian BBQ
Sugg. Retail: $2 / www.onepotatosnacks.com
Cooked with all-natural ingredients and packed with flavor, these chips serve as an amazing party snack.
I am a fan of any chips that are BBQ flavored and so this did not last for a day once I opened this bag! If I can find this in my local supermarket I will definitely be stocking up on these!


Turkish-T
Beach Towel
Sugg. Retail: $32 / www.turkish-t.com
This Turkish -T towel acts as a lightweight beach towel by day and as a glam wrap by night. It's loomed from the world's finest cotton...
The only item I have not used yet. I do plan to use this on future picnics in the park and beach trips. Summer isn't over yet! I do love the turquoise and white stripes on this wrap. This light fabric is great to carry around on chilly Summer nights!


Special Extra
Native Union $15 Gift Card
Naive Union creates unique and simple designs for everyone in the digital age. With this $15 gift card, peruse the site full of geek gadgetry to find something that fulfills you techie dreams.
I lied, here's another item in the box that I haven't used. I do love the products they have in the site but I may just used this to buy somebody a gift.

I really like this box. I have a use for every item in here and I like that the brands they have featured are not the typical brands I know or see usually. That's one of the things I like about this subscription box because they give you items that you can use in your everyday life or for special occasions. 

If you do not know what POPSUGAR Must Have box is, it's a monthly subscription that has handpicked items by the POPSUGAR team of their Must Haves in food, beauty, home and others that they have been loving lately and will be great for that month. Like June's box focused on items that are Summer-worthy! It is a $39.95 a month subscription box with 6-7 items. All products are full size.You can also choose to sign-up for their 3-, 6-month or 1 year subscription if you like.  You can check out my past boxes under my Subscription Box Reviews tab.

If you are interested in signing up for this box, please use my referral link below:

No comments:

Post a Comment

fivetwocertified.blogspot.com