January 9, 2014

Review: Vibrance Vitamins for Hair Growth


Powered by Brandbacker



I have never really taken any supplements for my hair and when I saw Brandbacker was offering this I went ahead and jumped on the opportunity! Before I do tell you more about this product I just want to give you a little bit info on my hair situation.
  • I have pretty long hair already, almost up to my waist!
  • I have not colored or done any highlights or any treatment to it for the last 2-3 years.
  • I only get my hair trimmed once a year because I am lazy to go to a salon.
  • A few split ends which I trim myself.
  • Frizzy when I don't put on some argan oil.
  • I do have a dry scalp aka dandruff.
  • I noticed as the weather was getting cold my hair was starting to feel brittle. Breaking easily.
  • Even after using a hair mask once a week and argan oil, I still had brittle hair and dry scalp.
What made me go try out this sample? Well here are some information on their Amazon listing:



  • Natural Herbal Extracts & Drug-Free Ingredients Researched to Promote Faster and Healthier Hair Growth
  • Extra Strength Pure Formulation Includes OptiMSM & 37 Vitamins, Minerals, and Herbs for Hair Strengthening Nutritional Support
  • 100% Vegetarian Capsules Free of Gluten, Wheat, and Dairy with Zero Fillers, Zero Binders, and Zero Artificial Ingredients
  • Try Vibrance risk-free! Backed by our 100% Money Back Guarantee! For best results, use for a mimimum of 3 months.
  • Made in the USA to Strict FDA Standards by cGMP Certified Laboratory




This bottle is only a one month supply of the capsules since you have to take two capsules a day. One in the morning and one at night with a glass of water before a meal.



I was getting desperate to get my hair back it's health and strength since it is getting so long and I really don't want to get it trimmed or cut like 3-4" of it, so when I saw this is an all natural herb vitamin supplement for my hair, I just had to try it out.



My Verdict:

  • Even though it has only been less than a month of taking this, I can see an improvement with my hair!
    • Less strands come off when I comb wet or dry. 
    • I have noticed less hair in my shower drain too.
  • I have seen improvement in my scalp as well. Less itchy and no dandruff anymore!
  • Hair feels very soft. It's still frizzy so I still put some argan oil mostly in the ends.
  • My only Cons are:
    • I failed to take this twice a day after week 2. I am not a fan of taking any pill that is directed to be taken twice or before meal unless when I am really sick and I need my Tylenol or Mucinex! Or if my doctor said so.
    • I don't like how big the capsule is. It's harder to swallow it, that I even do the "whipping my head back" motion like hubby and then finishing my full glass of water to make sure it stays down.

I would keep taking this supplement if I do keep seeing positive results from it. I will keep taking this pill once a day since I keep forgetting to take it at night, so we will see if this will affect the results of its claims. 

This is a bit pricey for one bottle, but good news as BrandBacker  has given my readers a 15% off discount code when you purchase from Amazon.com. Again the link is:
and use the code EUN15OFF


No comments:

Post a Comment

fivetwocertified.blogspot.com