September 9, 2013

The Beauty Blogger + Confessions of a Beauty Blogger tags

This has been an overdue post that I totally forgot to post then! I just had so many blog posts that I wanted to share with you all, plus a little break from all the Tag Posts. Don't get me wrong but I do love getting tagged and answering all these blog posts but I just don't want to overwhelm you all with tag posts one after the other. 
I have combined two tag posts on this one since it's both beauty blogger related, and I was tagged by the same person!
Tagged by Desi of Dollface Beauty, check out her awesome fashion and beauty blog full of reviews and what's new in the beauty world here:



here are the rules for the Beauty Blogger Tag:
  • state that this tag was created by The Beau Bow
  • tag some more beauty bloggers
  • title this as I've done to show what the tag is about

This tag was created by The Beau Bow!


now here are the Questions & my Answers:

1. Name a beauty routine you rarely do. Flat ironing my hair. I love how my hair looks so straight and shiny but I don't like all the heat on my hair, so I only do this on special occasions.

2. Is washing your makeup brushes something you do regularly? No. Only after I have used it everyday of the week, then I would wash my face brushes. For my eye makeup brushes, I'd wash them the next day when I have used them to do some heavy eye makeup looks so the color isn't sitting in the brush. I have a separate brushes for my neutral everyday makeup look, which I haven't really wash for a while now. I don't use them that often since I have been playing with color a lot lately.

3. How long will you last with chipped nail varnish? If it's a big chip only after a day then I'd redo that nail. If it has been a few days and more than one nail is chipped, I'll just take off my polish and do a new mani! I have too many new nail polishes I still gotta try. 
EXTRA: Here's what I'm wearing for the week! 

Sephora by OPI "S-age is Just a Number"


4. How long do you put off buying/replacing a beauty or nail polish product even if you need it (i.e. - top coat, foundation, etc.)? Within the week since there's a Walgreen's and Rite-Aid three blocks away from me! If I want to replace it with a high end and really splurge on a product, I would read reviews on it first which can take a week or a month until I decide on getting it.

5. What is your worst beauty habit? Not going to the hair salon to get a trim. I hate going to the salon because I find the stylist I like and the next time I go, he/she don't work there anymore! 

6. Name something non-beauty related that you put off all the time. I have put off crocheting. I like to finish a project in a day or two so I would sit there for hours finishing my scarf or hat but lately I can't sit still anymore since I feel like I am missing out on so many things.

7. When going out somewhere, do you leave getting ready until the last minute or not? Lately no since now I know it takes tons of steps to get a flawless skin! 

8. Can you commit to spending bans? YES! I am just about to finish my 1 month of No Buy Beauty Challenge this coming Tuesday woooot!

9. How organized is your makeup and nail polish collections? I have turned my night stand table into my small makeup vanity since it's the one by the window. I have those clear drawers on top for my everyday go-to makeup look, and the rest is in the drawer. My polishes are in boxes inside my closet. I'd like it to be more organized, so I am always keeping an eye for great storage ideas out there.

10. What is the longest time you've gone without writing a blog post? A week.


now to the other Tag: Confessions of a Beauty Blogger

1. How many hours a week do you spend writing/editing posts? I try a few hours a day when I don't get the "writer's block". I could spend a day on a post that don't need a lot of pictures and a day or two to edit the pictures.

2. Are you a spender or a saver? Both. I am finishing my No Buy Beauty Challenge to give my credit card a break and pay it off a bit, but once I'm done I have a few products I have my eye on I'd like to get.

3. When is it easiest for you to blog?
After I've walked my dog and had my coffee in the morning. I can finish a post in a few hours with the help of caffeine!

4. What makes writing behind a computer comfortable for you? I love to write and it's easier for me to express myself through writing.

5. What’s your worst makeup/hair habit? Having my hair on a ponytail all the time! I know this causes breakage on the hair but I just hate it when it gets in my face!


6. One quote that you wish the world would live by? I'd rather the world sing John Lennon's song "Imagine".

7. How long do you spend getting ready everyday? 30mins for my everyday look. For special occasions I'd like to take my time more so 1-2 hours including hair.

8. Who is your favorite blogger? I don't really have one since I enjoy all the blogs I do read. *This is like asking me what's my favorite chocolate when I'm such a chocoholic and I love every kind!

9. Who is a blogger that you read who deserves more subscribers than they have? We all do! But not all subscribers are readers and not all readers of the blog are subscribers. I really don't want to rely the "success" or "popularity" of my blog with the number of followers I have. I can keep talking about this but I'll move on to the next Q =)

10. One thing your excited about in the upcoming year? The blessings that 2014 will bring! This year has been just full of blessings.

11. Your most awkward blogging moment? I am really not sure what that means. Have I regretted posting a blog? Not really since I re-read every single one before I hit the "Publish" button. 

12. How long does it take you to prep for a post? It depends on what the post is about. If it's a review, I will take my time to write what my thoughts are about the product clearly as possible, and edit it if I am babbling too much. For quick hauls and first impressions, from a few hours to a day to organize my pictures and double check all the information about the product.

13. Are you wearing pants(jeans/skirt) right now or are you actually wearing pajama bottoms? I am actually still in my summer dress! I am still in denial that Summer is over, though it's been pretty chilly here already in the mornings.


14. What are you most proud of in your life? I think it's how I have grown and am able to take care not just of myself but of three pets and my husband, and later in the future our little ones! 

And now the beautiful bloggers I would like to Tag:


. . .and to everyone else who wants to do these tags, go ahead and answer away!!! 
Just comment below the link so I can see you answers =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

fivetwocertified.blogspot.com